During this hour with Marnie and guest, Jenny Randle, you'll discover:
- the low-down on brand creation
- 6 social media tips to attract your ideal audience
- the power of story in social
- important graphic design ideas to perk up your online presence
- the 5 things you must understand about Facebook ads
- 3 ways to create videos that create engagement
- the real-deal about lead-gen and opt-in content
- How the email list is your one claim to fame
- The 3 top tactics to create a rockin' book cover
- 2 marketing hacks for authors
I felt honored and blessed to get invited to spend time with the lovely and talented Jamie Ivey over at her podcast the Happy Hour. We talked about creativity, dreaming BIG and some hard stuff too.
In this episode of the Jaycast Jason interviews creative guru and Emmy Award winner Jenny Randle (that's me!). We discuss the fact that every human being was created to create. Somewhere inside all of us is that child-like creativity, that we long to get back to. Learn how you can find ‘it’ again and live in a way that you were created to blossom.
Listen on in as Becky McCoy and I discuss depression, marriage and creativity on her podcast Sucker Punched.
HOW TO STRENGTHEN YOUR CREATIVE PROCESS
Watch this segment about how we can strengthen our creative process. Take a faith-based journey through creativity today!
Looking for the list of 31 Creative Challenges that go with the segment? I've got something even better .... a full-fledged devotional. Check it out here.
HOW TO TURN THAT DREAM INTO A REALITY
I was featured on Bridge Street, a live TV show for the Central New York region. Watch the segment on how we can turn that One Big Dream into tasks that we can manage and handle.